Membership for 2021/22 Season
Support for membership fees
Is it for me?
- For working families claiming Universal Credit,
With children under 17* Up to 85% of eligible childcare costs
Who aren’t receiving Tax-Free Childcare
Am I eligible?
· You, and any partner, must be working, or you’re due to start work, and are claiming Universal Credit.
· Whether you can claim will depend on your personal circumstances.
· How can I benefit?
· You can claim back up to 85% of your eligible childcare costs for children under 17. You could get up to £646 a month for one child, or £1,108 for two or more.
You can use it to help pay:
Registered childminders, nurseries, and nannies
Registered after-school clubs, football clubs and play schemes
Universal Credit is replacing a number of benefits, including tax credits.
If you are already receiving tax credits, then you don’t need to do anything now.
You can’t claim Universal Credit at the same time as:
Tax creditsTax-Free Childcare
* The childcare cost element in Universal Credit is paid up to the end of August following the child’s 16th birthday.
Access more information about claiming childcare costs as part of Universal Credit.
Ofsted Registered number: 2631164
One Off for Season – sponsorship from ESG
July 7th – £50
August 7th – £50
Support to pay membership fees
ALL MEMBERS MUST COMPLETE THE ENROLMENT FORM BELOW.
ORDER YOUR KIT TODAY
Professionalism and excellence is the centre of everything we do.